This table contains the EoS of H. Shen, F. Ji, J. Hu and K. Sumiyoshi [SJHS_2030 ,SNSHS_2019 ] using a non-linear relativistic mean-field model with the TM1e parametrization [BHZS_2014 ] of the effective interaction. Compared with the original version [STOSN_1998 ,STOSP_1998 ] using the TM1 parametrization [STNP_1994], a density dependent symmetry energy has been introduced [BHZS_2014]. Non-uniform nuclear matter is calculated in the single-nucleus Thomas-Fermi approximation with parametrized density distributions in spherical Wigner-Seitz cells. Only neutrons, protons, alpha particles and a single heavy nucleus are considered. The present table was taken from thewebsite of K. Sumiyoshi (alternatively from the mirror siteshttp://my.nankai.edu.cn/wlxy/sh_en/list.htm orhttps://zenodo.org/record/3612487#.XkFcqy3AOL8). The contribution of electrons and photons has been added to the original table.
References to the original work:
- [STNP_1994] Y. Sugahara, H. Toki, Nucl. Phys. A 579, 557 (1994)
- [STOSP_1998] H. Shen, H. Toki, K. Oyamatsu, K. Sumiyoshi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 100, 1013 (1998)
- [STOSN_1998] H. Shen, H. Toki, K. Oyamatsu, K. Sumiyoshi, Nucl. Phys. A 637, 435 (1998)
- [BHZS_2014] S. S. Bao, J. N. Hu, Z. W. Zhang, and H. Shen, Phys. Rev. C 90, 045802 (2014)
- [SJHS_2020] H. Shen, F. Ji, J. Hu, K. Sumiyoshi, arXiv:2001.10143 (2020)
- [SNSHS_2019] K. Sumiyoshi, K. Nakazato, H. Suzuki, J. Hu, H. Shen, Astrophys. J 887, 110 (2019)