STOS neutron and Lambda matter
This table contains the neutron-matter EoS of H. Shen, F. Yang, H. Toki, K. Oyamatsu, and K. Sumiyoshi [STOSP_1998,STOSN_1998] with only baryonic contributions (no leptons or photons included) including Lambda hyperons [STOS_2011] using a non-linear relativistic mean-field model with the TM1 parametrization [STNP_1994] of the effective interaction. Non-uniform nuclear matter is calculated in the single-nucleus Thomas-Fermi approximation with parametrized density distributions in spherical Wigner-Seitz cells. Only neutrons, protons,alpha particles and a single heavy nucleus are considered. The present table was taken from the website user.numazu-ct.ac.jp/ of K. Sumiyoshi.
References to the original work:
- [STOSP_1998] H. Shen, H. Toki, K. Oyamatsu, K. Sumiyoshi, Prog. Theor. Phys. 100, 1013 (1998)
- [SYTP_2006] H. Shen, F. Yang, H. Toki, Prog. Theor. Phys. 115, 325 (2006)
- [STOSN_1998] H. Shen, H. Toki, K. Oyamatsu, K. Sumiyoshi, Nucl. Phys. A 637, 435 (1998)
- [STOS_2011] H. Shen, H. Toki, K. Oyamatsu , K. Sumiyoshi, Astrophys.J.Suppl. 197, 20 (2011)
- [STNP_1994] Y. Sugahara, H. Toki, Nucl. Phys. A 579, 557 (1994)